The lovely Bree, from 3 Sisters Abroad has nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Bree lives in Victoria, Australia and we met via a Facebook group called ‘Medical Musings With Friends’. This FB group was set up by another talented blogger and all around amazing lady, Sam Moss, who you can check out via her wonderful and inspiring blog at https://medicalmysterymusings.wordpress.com/. I thank you so much for this nomination Bree. Bree writes about lots of things but especially about travel, which is a passion of mine (in case you hadn’t noticed if you’ve checked out my blog!). Please do yourself a favour and check out her blog.
What’s the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site. To top it all off, there must be amazing photos!
Thanks again Bree, I’m really glad you think that my blog fits this description x
Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
- I have a family descendant who was a convict, transported to Tasmania for some minor crime but then was found to be literate and given a job as a scribe. Maybe this fits with my long-held desire to write??
- I really don’t like going to the supermarket and am berating myself for not being more organised and doing online shopping.
- I have piano player’s fingers and have played since I was a little girl. I achieved great results in practical and theory pianoforte examinations with AMEB and could have taught if had completed one more level of theory and practial…
- I twice entered a sandcastle making competition, at Kingston Beach (Tasmania). We didn’t win but had an awesome time in the process of making a baby dinosaur out of sand and I can’t remember what we made the second time around.
- I have, stashed away, pretty much every card I have ever received in my life, going back to when I was a newborn. I love birthday cards and particularly love all the messages on cards from those no longer with us, such as my Nans, etc.
- I love watching ‘Great Continental Railways’ and ‘Great British Railways’. The host, Michael Portillo, with his many coloured sports jackets, is jokingly called ‘my little mate’ in our house.
- I am fairly unco-ordinated and am the crafty, musical sibling while my little sis has all the sport genes.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Nominees- Don’t forget the rules and pay it forward to other bloggers too.
My Nominations are – drum roll please
https://tomplevnik.wordpress.com/ fits the Versatile blogger award with totally awesome photos! Well worth a look if you enjoy great photography.
Cheila at https://pinkfordays.wordpress.com. I am a huge fan of pink myself and always have been. This blog appeals to me on many levels, not least of which being Cheila’s colour choices!
Since I am a huge fan of the written word, the blog of Ellie P inspires me at https://crossedeyesanddottedtees.wordpress.com/. Ellie has just posted about the ‘birth’ of her book, ie. published on Amazon as an eBook. Go and check it out. I am always inspired by someone who was had their work published.
I, like Bree, am sticking with three blogs for you to check out (not 10). Each of these three blogs I have nominated has something different to offer which is something I know you will enjoy. Also check out the blogs mentioned in my intro here, for Bree and Sam, as these are also worthwhile and well written blogs.