Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday morning .
I have received the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by Bree from https://3sistersabroad.wordpress.com. Thanks Bree! I am honoured to be nominated. I love reading Bree’s blog and will be looking forward to reading about their upcoming trip to France!
This also gives me a chance to thank everyone who reads, likes and comments on my blog. Thanks to all of you, especially my blog followers. I am fairly new to blogging but am enjoying the journey of figuring it all out. Also, I set up a twitter account last night and ‘Tweeted’ something!?! I am sure that there are more hashtag, linking, widget thingy-me-bobs that I am meant to be adding but I will figure that all out in the fullness of time, lol!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day wherever you are in this big beautiful world. Here on the Sunshine Coast it is drizzling with rain, which is wonderful as I love the rain.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about myself:-
- I am a bit cheeky sometimes and love a good laugh.
- I am a serious book worm and sometimes in danger of being lost under a pile of books waiting to be read next to my bed.
- I love to play the piano and am hanging out to get a digital 88-key piano.
- I adore history, especially British, and would love to do some study along these lines one day.
- I am passionate about travel, travel shows and travel writing – hence my blog’s main theme!
- I am not very often lost for words.
- I want to join a choir or take singing lessons (or both) one day.
So, now are my nominees:- (not 15 nominations I know but there you go!)
Pop onto these blogs and have a quick read. Join in and nominate someone yourself if you are inspired to!